For this Independence day, Bhutani Grandthum is all set to help you secure the biggest deal of the year. If you have missed on the Last year’s GRAND OFFER, then Grand Offer 2.0 is back with a buzz. The scheme encourages you to invest in office spaces and provides you with an opportunity that’s hard to turn down by offering relaxation on GST and maintenance with an assured gift on-the-spot booking.
The plan also inspires you to branch out to the retail space with “75 is the new 100 yet again” where you pay 75% of the amount and call it your own without worrying about the remaining 25% which Bhutani Grandthum will bear on its own.
The deals are on and up for grabs, marking the final opportunity for you to analyse the property’s potential and invest for higher returns or an added revenue stream in the near times, depending upon your purpose and requirement.
Bhutani Grandthum, a magnificent commercial project sprawling over 23 acres (approx) of land, located in the heart of Greater Noida West, brings together the elements of Hi-Street Retail, Signature offices Spaces, Entertainment, Recreation, and Service Apartments to create an ecosystem that offers infinite possibilities. This under-construction space has been awarded as “Largest Mixed-use IGBC Platinum Pre Certified” project in Delhi-NCR, making it a matter of great pride and this will surely take the development of Greater Noida West, miles ahead.
To Know More, Follow Us:
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact email@example.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.
Hyderabad (Telangana) [India], September 22: Advocates Association For Social Responsibility And Awareness (AASRAA), India’s leading non-governmental organization dedicated to safeguarding...